[RBS] Aish Orchestra Mazal Tov Updates & Specials

Shlomo Walfish shlomo at aishorchestra.com
Sun Aug 29 13:44:09 IDT 2010

*Aish Orchestra Updates *
*Over 2 decades of Making the Simcha!
*
Mazal Tov to Jeremy Glickman and Esti Rosenblum and families
who got married last Sunday at the Ramada Jerusalem.

Mazal Tov to Lee & Mindy Caplan on Kili's Bar Mitzvah in Beit Shemesh

Aish Orchestra was happy to be a part of your Simcha
*

*Aish Orchestras Summer Sale is still on!
*
*ALL styles of Music, ALL types of events.
>From One Man Bands to Full Wedding Bands
*
* Book our famous One Man Band Save 300NIS!
  (Sounds very full, is lively and includes a Singer)
  Lots of fun songs and games for kids and adults.

* Book our Duo (Keyboards and Drums or Saxophone) Save 500NIS!!

* Book our Trio (Keyboards, Drums AND Saxophone)
  Get a 4th man a Guitarist half price!!!

*The contract must be signed by Rosh Hashona 5761
But the "Simcha" can be on ANY date!
*
Many References available

Hear our music and see references at: