[RBS] Looking for beta testing-QA postion

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Sun Aug 29 14:21:05 IDT 2010

Dear RBS,

I have over 9 years experience doing Beta Testing -QA work and I am looking for a position in the field. I live in Israel and can work from my home or work in an office using my wealth of experience using many of the Windows OS's test on. I am a dedicated, hardworking, and experienced beta tester looking to expand my experience in this field.  If you know of any position which is available, please email me and I can forward my resume to you or you call my cell 0546-202-781

Thanks
Reuven Ashenberg