[RBS] can you donate mezuzot to a good cause?

freedmanrp freedmanrp at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 11:17:14 IDT 2010

There are two families in the UK that we will be visiting who are open to having Mezuzot placed on their house (although we don't think that we will be able to get them to buy them outright). Therefore, if anyone wants to donate (or fund) a spare Mezuzah or two for this cause then they will go to good use. We will not give them away easily but will first try to softly encourage the two families to purchase Mezuzot themselves.