[RBS] We've been on vacation... but the antennas have not

remove antennas removeantennas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 23:12:16 IDT 2010

There has been some, but not much movement in our fight to have the antennas
removed.

We need people to help with the struggle.

In addition, we need funds. As of now, we have shouldered the entire
campaign.

Please be in touch with us to volunteer your time, efforts, money or all of
the above.

We will have detailed updates soon IYH-

--
The Vaad for the Removal of The Antennas

Eli, Shoshanna, Fanny, Meirav, Chai, Paz, Eyal & more

www.removeantennas.blogspot.com