[RBS] December & Chanukah Schedule: Comedy Shows (Music & Karaoke too)- Jerusalem- English and Hebrew

Off The Wall Comedy מרתף הצחוק offthewallcomedy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 02:05:00 IST 2010

Shalom Off The Wallers,
Below is the schedule for December.
Engliush stand-up shows are every Thursday (the ‘Frum From Birth: Religious Manifesto’ for Hanukah & ‘The Jerusalmy Comedy Show) & Saturday (Jerusalem Blends & The 5th Annual Student Comedy Competition), with an open mic on Mondays.
Don't forget karaoke and music (also, the new women's night).
Come out and laugh with us.
Chanukah Sameach
David

***Bring Copy (or wink with your left eye and say Todah Rabbah) to any Thursday or Saturday show this month for a 15nis discount,

**Tel Aviv show is on again. Kicking it off December 12th.

Weekly Comedy Schedule: (Hebrew Shows say Hebrew)
Sun- see calendar for special shows (private party rentals available- call for info.)
Mon-  **Women's Night**- Karaoke & Music @ 7pm
            Eng **Comedy & Poetry Open Mic**
            (followed by late night karaoke)
Tues- **Music** (see website for early music shows) late night **Open Mic** w/ Mike Pery @ 10:15pm
Wed- **Heb Stand-up**- Marathon w/ Jerusalem's Best & Open Mic
Thurs- **Eng Stand up**- **David Kilimnick: Jerusalem's Comedian** 'Find Me A Wife'
            (followed by **Heb Stand-up** Premium Shows & then late late karaoke @ 10:30pm)
            (followed by karaoke)
Sat- **Eng-Stand-up**- Premium Shows with Israel's Best
            (followed by karaoke)

Location in Jerusalem: Off The Wall Comedy Basement- 34 Ben Yehuda (corner of King George- down the stairs, near the Mashbir)
Reservations: 050-875-5688     www.israelcomedy.com

_Off The Wall Comedy Empire Presents:_

Wednesdays- December 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 @ 10pm:
**Stand-up Marathon of Jerusalem with Open Mic** (in Hebrew)
_Host Edan Mizrachi takes the new comedians of Israel to the stage_
Israel ’s Finest comedians (changes every week) come to perform with Jerusalem ’s Eidan Mizrachi (Edan discusses childhood, friends and other things that Arssim from the 1980’s talk about), David Kilimnick: HaOleh HaChadash , Rami Dagan, Avi Navon and more.
Lineup may change and other comedians may be added.
Entrance: 20nis

Thursday- December 2 @ 8:30pm:
**Stand-up- Jeremy ‘Political’ Man, Ari Louis & Baruch Spier**
Starring:Jeremy Man (The Political Man of Comedy gives the lowdown on Israel's political inside).
Ari Louis (the x-host of the Comedy Open Mic now heard by the masses on Israel Sports Radio)  Baruch Spier (the journalist, reporting funny to you).
Line-up may change and other comedians may be added.
Entrance: 50nis (40nis students, soldiers & seniors)- includes free drink on the house

Saturday- December 4 @ 9pm:
**David Kilimnick: Jerusalem's Comedian**
_‘Frum From Birth: Religious Manifesto’_
_Hannukah Special_
>From the Aliyah Monologues Series
In response to the need for change in the Jewish Community, David Kilmnick (as seen in your seat at shule) will address the issues of your community, being frum (religious) and why the candles in the box came broken. David will also share some of his rabbinic insights, as he recounts his religious childhood to move to the Holy Land. That is correct, the man grew up frum and this is a show with no story.
David has recently appeared on “Beep,” Israel ’s comedy network, and has been hailed by the Israeli media as a “rising star” who possesses “Seinfeldian charm” when he takes to the stage.
Entrance: 50nis (40nis students, soldiers & seniors & single ladies get in free at performer's discretion)- includes free drink on the house

Mondays- December 6, 13, 20, 27 @ 7pm:
**Women’s Only KARAOKE & Open Mic**
Followed by Comedy & Poetry Open Mic
Ladies First Let there be Ladies!  Monday is girl's night out.   Join the Jewels of Jerusalem in karaoke, kumzits, and creativity as we make over the purrforming arts scene.  Get a manicure to music.  Sing along to original songs.  We heart art.  Special treats for sweet Dvar Torahs.  Now an additional hour by popular demand.  Sorry boys, no sneak peaks.  This event is exclusively for the lovelies.
Entrance: drink minimum purchase of 15nisEntrance: drink minimum purchase of 15nis

Mondays- December 6, 13, 20, 27 @ 10pm:
**Comedy Open Mic Night in English**
Weekly Comedy & Poetry Open Mic.  All performances welcome.  This is your chance to be on stage (I don't want to hear excuses) or to just have a good time and hear some good performers.  Share in the development of Jerusalem based expression.
Entrance: drink minimum purchase

Mondays @ 11pm,
Thursdays @ Midnight (11:55pm) (the 2nd of December we are beginning an hour late),
Saturdays @ 11pm
**KAROKE Open Mic**
All performers welcome. Every Night, following the shows, Off The Wall is your place to enjoy the great entertainment of Jerusalem . It is your stage to share. Enjoy late night professional & unprofessional singing with your friends.
Entrance: Free- drink minimum purchase

Tuesdays- December 7, 14, 21, 28 @ 10pm:
**Open Mic: Music**
Music with Mike Perry (Jerusalem ’s King of the Music Open Mic)
All performers welcome. Every Night, Off The Wall is your place to enjoy the great entertainment of Jerusalem . It is your stage to share. Enjoy late night professional & unprofessional singing with your friends
Sign up is at 10pm. Kickoff time is 10:30pm.
Entrance: drink minimum purchase

Thursday- December 9 & 16 @ 8:30pm:
**David Kilimnick: Jerusalem's Comedian**
_‘Frum From Birth: Religious Manifesto’_
_Hannukah Special_
>From the Aliyah Monologues Series
In response to the need for change in the Jewish Community, David Kilmnick (as seen in your seat at shule) will address the issues of your community, being frum (religious) and why the candles in the box came broken. David will also share some of his rabbinic insights, as he recounts his religious childhood to move to the Holy Land. That is correct, the man grew up frum and this is a show with no story.
David has recently appeared on “Beep,” Israel ’s comedy network, and has been hailed by the Israeli media as a “rising star” who possesses “Seinfeldian charm” when he takes to the stage.
Entrance: 50nis (40nis students, soldiers & seniors & single ladies get in free at performer's discretion)- includes free drink on the house

Thursdays- December 9, 16, 23, 30 @ 10:30pm:
**Stand-up Marathon of Jerusalem with Tel Aviv Friends** (in Hebrew)
Israel ’s Finest comedians (changes every week) come to perform with Jerusalem ’s Eidan Mizrachi (as seen on Arutz 2- discusses childhood, friends and other things that Arssim from the 1980’s talk about), David Kilimnick: HaOleh HaChadash (as seen on Bip ‘Comedy House and Tzchok MeAvoda’), Rami Dagan, Yehezkel Laing (The Insightful), Dadi 'HaHolech' Ophir (as seen on VOD), Moris Shavit (The Mitoraf), Edo Noyman, Din Moriel, Elad Itzkovich, Yaron Banoy, and more.
Lineup may change and other comedians may be added.
Entrance: 45nis (students & soldiers- 35nis) includes a free drink

Saturday- December 11 @ 9pm:
**5th Annual ‘Last Student Standing’ Comedy Competition**
David Kilimnick: Jerusalem's Comedian
Hosts Israel's 5th Annual Student Comedy Competition
Yeshiva, Seminary & College students compete to see who is this year’s funniest student. With past winners moving on to work in stand-up, Off The Wall is honored to find this year’s new talent.
To Sign up, call 050-875-5688 by December 5th.
Entrance: 30nis

Sunday- December 12 @ 9pm (doors open at 8:30pm): (in Tel Aviv)
**English Stand-up Back in Tel Aviv- Kickoff event**
_David Kilimnick: Jerusalem's Comedian_
_Hosts Israel's Top Talent_
_Featuring a host of Israeli and Oleh Comedians_
Headed by Benji Lovitt, Edan Mizrachi, Hani Skutch, Jeremy 'Political' Man & more
The Jerusalem Post calls him Israel's 'Father of Anglo Comedy.' David Kilimnick has recently appeared on “Beep,” Israel ’s comedy network, ‘Tzchok MeyAvodah’, Channel 2 and has been hailed by the Israeli media as a “rising star” who possesses “Seinfeldian charm” when he takes to the stage.
Benji Lovitt our Tel Aviv Oleh friend, now living in Jerusalem, and famous blogger from ‘What War Zone.’ His observations of life in Israel and love for Judaism will leave you thinking positive about those living in Central Israel.
Hani Skutch The Laughter of Rechovot- we all love her & you will too.
Lineup may change  and other comedians may be added.
Entrance: 40nis
**Location in Tel Aviv: Carousel Theater- 75 Dizengoff St.**

Saturday- December 18 @ 9pm:
**Jerusalem Blend- Benji Lovitt  & Kandi Abelson**
_David Kilimnick: Jerusalem's Comedian_
_Hosts Israel's Top Talent_
Starring: Benji Lovitt (our Tel Aviv Oleh friend, now living in Jerusalem , and famous blogger from ‘What War Zone.’ His observations of life in Israel and love for Judaism will leave you thinking positive about those living in Central Israel).
Kandi Abelson (Canadian, American, Israeli comedienne- Has been called the modern day "Mae West". Headliningcomedy clubs from Las Vegas , to London , to Tel Aviv.  She has been featured at “Just For Laughs” and starred in “30 Minutes of Hard Kandi” for CBC TV).
Line-up may change and other comedians may be added.
Entrance: 50nis (40nis students, soldiers & seniors)- includes free drink on the house

Thursdays- December 23 & 30 @ 8:30pm:
**David Kilimnick: Jerusalem's Comedian**
_'The Jerusalmy Comedy Show: Tour of Funny through the Holy Land'_
>From ‘The Aliyah Monologues’ series
This is what your tour guide didn’t tell you.
Incorporating routines from his shows 'The Aliyah Monologues Classic & 2,' 'Find Me A Wife,' 'Frum From Birth: Religious Manifesto' & more, David Kilimnick justifies his Aliyah (move to Israel). David will take you through the reality of life as a single immigrant, Israel experiences, holidays & family left behind. You are sure to walk away entertained, enlightened about life in Jerusalem, or with David.
David has recently appeared on “Beep,” Israel ’s comedy network, and has been hailed by the Israeli media as a “rising star” who possesses “Seinfeldian charm” when he takes to the stage.
Entrance: 50nis (40nis students, soldiers & seniors)- includes free drink on the house

Saturday- December 25 @ 9pm:
**Jerusalem Blend- Hani Skutch (back from her tour of the US), Pinchas Levinson & More**
_David Kilimnick: Jerusalem's Comedian_
_Hosts Israel's Top New Talent_
Hani Skutch (The Laughter of Rechovot- we all love her & you will too).
Pinchas Levinson (timely and topical humor puncturing the hot-air balloon of Israel politics and life).
Line-up may change and other comedians may be added.
Entrance: 50nis (40nis students, soldiers & seniors)- includes free drink on the house
View this email on the web here:
http://mim.io/b6fb7?fe=1&pact=2327388811
Unsubscribe:
http://go.madmimi.com/opt_out?fe=1&pact=2327388811&amx=322597247
You can also forward to a friend:
http://go.madmimi.com/forward/2327388811?amx=322597247

Off The Wall Comedy מרתף הצחוק | Jerusalem