[RBS] Fw: Saidels Donut Mania in RBS - SPECIAL FOR SHABBAT!!!!!!!!!!!

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Thu Dec 2 07:35:08 IST 2010

-----
Subject: Saidels Donut Mania in RBS - SPECIAL FOR SHABBAT!!!!!!!!!!!

            Last day to order donuts for Shabbat Channuka.

                  Channuka is here and Saidels Bakery is in high gear with our famous DONUTS.

                  Aside from Saidels ubiquitous Jelly Donut (sufganiya), which is a class above the regular supermarket "chewing gum" sufganiyot, we have a whole range of exclusive, real, American-style DONUTS (the ones with the hole in the middle) in a wide variety of flavours -

                  * Vanilla Glaze
                  * Vanilla with Sprinkles
                  * Chocolate Glaze
                  * Chocolate with Sprinkles
                  * Chocolate with Nuts
                  * Honey and Cinnamon
                  * Black Forest
                  * Apple Strudel

                  in addition to our filled donuts -

                  * Boston Cream
                  * Butterscotch
                  * Strawberry Jelly

                  Saidels donuts have no preservatives and are fried in Canola oil, which means they are lower in cholestrol.

                  Besides the obvious health benefits, our donuts already have a reputation for being the tastiest and the freshest donuts in the country.

                  To order, visit http://www.saidels.com/ or call 09-7941222.

                  Orders close at 6pm tonight.

                  Orders can be picked up in RBS at: The Cohens, Nachal Nachshon 6/18 (the cottages behind building 6), between 14:30-16:00 on Friday.

                  or have it delivered to your door for a nominal 10 NIS delivery fee.

                  We will be making our usual special challot,  health breads, bagels,  and of course, DONUTS.

                  We wish you Shabat Shalom and Channuka Sameach

                  Les and Sheryl Saidel
                  Saidels Bakery - "baked with love"
                  Tel: 09-7941222
                  www.saidels.com

            To subscribe, unsubscribe, or set digest or vacation mode,
            send a message to:
            rbs-request at cs.huji.ac.il

            Rbs mailing list
            Rbs at cs.huji.ac.il