[RBS] only 8 bobkas left!

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 11:07:16 IST 2010

HI everyone
I just came back from BEST market on Dolev.
There are only 8 bobka cakes and one cinnamon buns left!!!
These are the most amazing cakes I have ever eaten (& I have eaten a
lot of cakes in my lifetime)!!!
The are situated directly in front of the door when you enter.
It is on the right hand side of the doughnuts rack.
This week Effi put them closer down to the floor so ya gotta bend for them.
This will help burn off the calories you will gain while eating this
scrumptious cake!
The chocolate bobka has a gooey oozy chocolate filling that is mouth
watering cold or heated on your blech.
Come fast to get your before they are all gone
This is my Shabbos treat, make it your too.
The line of Melting Bobka has a Rav Reuben hechshir
Good Shabbos
Marti