[RBS] seeking chavrusah interested in Yael Ziegler shiurim

Jennifer Bloom jbloom at accepted.com
Sun Dec 5 01:31:29 IST 2010

Are there any other women in RBS who miss or are interested in Yael
Ziegler's shiurim (she integrates an exceptional knowledge of Tanach into
the historical perspective and weaves in literary analysis)? Matan has
several of her shiurim available for viewing online but I am seeking a
chavrusah (or group of women?) to do this together so we can have a set day
and time plus talk about the classes and topics together.

Jennifer Bloom