[RBS] YOU MAKE THE LATKES COLMAR WILL DO YOUR MEAT!!

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 08:44:46 IST 2010

BlankYou make the latkes and we at Colmar will cook the meat for you.

We have cooked,sliced and vacuum packed meats with either savoury or honey &
mustard sauce

OR

Our great Cold Cuts just like you used to get in Chutz l'Aretz

Also

Nicely trimmed corned beef or briskets ready to be cooked.

Roast Chickens or Honey & Mustard flattened chickens ready to eat.

OR

Barbeque our matured Entrecote Steaks, Boerewors or Burgers

Chopped herring and kichel as a nice treat for the family.

Have a wonderful bright Chanukah,

OUR PRODUCTS ARE UNDER THE APPROVAL OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HA
MAOR
and our meats are either Rabbanut Rashit Chalak Mehadrin, Agudat Yisrael or
Sheirit Yisrael

To order call 054 776 4573/4 or 02 992 3334. e-mail abrams2 at bezeqint.net