[RBS] Near accident at exit to RBS this morning

tamar & meir smullen smullen at netvision.net.il
Sun Dec 5 13:05:08 IST 2010

This morning - Sunday, I was witness to what could have been a terrible accident at the exit from Ramat Beit Shemesh, just before the Eucalyptus trees, the car in front lost control, swerved to the right, and then left, and seemed to just fly into the air onto the grass on the left, and down into the ditch there out of view. We stopped immediately and ran over to see the car roof up deep in the ditch against the wall, facing towards us, with a woman standing outside, and asking for help to get her kids out. Within minutes, a brave man had done so. Miraculously no one was hurt, but the kids were badly shaken, and the ambulance took them away. The Fire Brigade came to make sure the car was not on fire.
This was a real Nes Chanukah.

Meir Smullen