[RBS] Help in the Carmel

tami elmaliach elmaliacht at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 13:36:20 IST 2010

This is a letter that we received from someone that we know so if you
are looking to help this may be an address:

I am writing this letter personally as a personal plea about the
Carmel disaster:

My mother is responsible for a house of orphans in a youth village Yamin Ored

Although, in the media there is little mention of Yamin Ored, most
know the village as  houses and dormitories for 500 pupils.

The houses of the staff and the supply rooms all burned.

In part of the houses there are students who are chanichim of my mother

These are orphans between the ages of 9-19 most of them are of
Russsian decent who came to Israel  in the project 100.

This is the only house that these orphans know and the only house that
they have in the whole world.

They have lost their foundation in life.

We are trying to collect as many items as possible to help them:

Clothes for boys and girls 9-19

furniture, beds, closets, couches, desks, tables, chairs

electrical appliances: computers, ovens, refrigerators, microwaves and
electric kettles

school supplies, backpacks, books, notebooks and writing utensils

money donations and gift certificates

Right  now at this point these orphans are missing the basic
essentials: clothing and basic things. They have been moved to another
dormitory for the meantime.

If you have any questions or you can help please be in contact with

Hadas Boka  050-9582841

Please pass this to anyone who you think may be able to help

Thank you and we should only have good news

Chag Chanukah Sameach

הדס בוקע, 050-9582841, zribih at gmail.com