[RBS] Treadmill Top of the Line for sale

arielt arielt at actcom.co.il
Sun Dec 5 15:05:26 IST 2010

BS'D

Top of the line treadmill hardly used. It's the best treadmill I've ever
had.

Model: Star-Trac TR 4500
Condition: Excellent, hardly used.

Description from treadmill-ratings-reviews.com: The Star Trac TR 4500
Treadmill is a commercial grade treadmill that is also built for
residential use. It comes loaded with features and is a solid
workhorse...you are getting the very best in quality and reliability.

Another description: To cushion impact on the ankles, knees, hips and
back, the TR4500 is equipped with our patented Impact Absorption System,
IASTM. This innovation not only provides a lower impact workout, but a
hushed stride. Made by the #1 commercial treadmill manufacturer in the
world, the TR4500's design surpasses everything else on the market.

For more details go to (copy the link(s) and paste them on your browser):

1) http://www.treadmill-ratings-reviews.com/models/star-4500.htm or
2) http://www.treadmilloutlet.com/startrac.html

Check the price on the links above and make me a decent offer.

Ariel
RBS Resident

,___