[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 19:30:49 IST 2010

Dear friends,
I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.
Due to my daughter Etty her bat mitzvah, I wasn't able to make last week's
newsletter.
With the sales of 100 sh: it does not include the sales of that week.
Limitations are on the signs in the store.

FOR CLUB CARD HOLDERS ONLY

Toilet paper Lily 32 rolls for 32.90 sh
Whole Auerbach chicken at my counter with purchase of 100 sh and up for
12.90 per kg and limited to 4 kg.
Potato latkes Tivoll the second one for 8 sh.
Tooth paste Colgate the second one for half the price.
Cashew nuts 200 grams Kliyat Gat the second for half the price.
Cornflakes Telma 750 grams the second for half the price.
Chocolate coins from Carmit 3 for 8 sh.
Pasta Arbella 500 grams 3 for 8 sh.

With 100 sh purchase and club card holders only.

Mini doughnuts 8 for 8 sh.

Personal doughnuts with name can be purchased for 6.5 sh per doughnut.
With Best market club card only 3 sh.

Shavua and chodesh tov!
Hannukah sameiach!

Alon Frank.