[RBS] support groups in Beit Shemesh

karen lewis klewis at 012.net.il
Mon Dec 6 20:45:09 IST 2010

I am involved with Tishkofet-Ma'agan who run programs in Jerusalem and
Ra'anana for people dealing with loss and serious or life threatening
illness. I am trying to expand some of their activities to Beit Shemesh.

I am thinking of starting a support group for people in Beit Shemesh
dealing with loss, and possibly for caregivers of people suffering from
serious illness.

I have also had some requests for a BRCA support group.

If anyone is interested in these groups or feels there is a need for
another support group  related to serious illness or bereavement, please
let me know. and will see what I can do to arrange it.

You can also look at www.tishkofet.co.il for a list of the many programs
and activities that already exist in Jerusalem, until I can get the
groups running in Beit Shemesh.

If anyone is interested in making a tax deductible donation ( to
tishkofet) to help fund the support groups or is interested in
sponsoring a group or activities, please be in touch with me.

Thanks.
Karen