[RBS] Win Two tickets to Israel

Scott and Aliza Kahn scottk at netvision.net.il
Tue Dec 7 15:30:38 IST 2010

Yeshivat Yesodei HaTorah is excited to announce that we are now selling tickets for the first ever Yesodei HaTorah Raffle, with a grand prize of two round-trip tickets to Israel, as well as other valuable first and second prizes, with proceeds going to support the Yesodei HaTorah Scholarship Fund.
The ticket prices are

$36 - 1 ticket
$60 - 2 tickets
$80 - 3 tickets
$100 - 5 tickets

Every ticket beyond five costs an additional $15.

The drawing will be held on the last day Chanuka.

It is not too late to enter the raffle!!!

To purchase tickets, and to ensure inclusion in the raffle, please contact our office at yeshiva at yesodei.org.

With your help, we will continue to offer the finest yeshiva education to every student who stands to benefit from it.

iiiiIiiii Happy Chanuka iiiiIiiii

Dvarya Katz
Director of Administration
Yeshivat Yesodei HaTorah