[RBS] Donate to social services daycare

surifulda surifulda at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 18:28:10 IST 2010

My daughter is doing Sherut Leumi in south Tel-Aviv where there are a lot of
families on social welfare. She works with their children, who are in 1-3
grade, and they come every day to a day care center that is supposed to be
sponsored by social services. My daughter works in this day care center.
They get a hot meal for lunch and a sandwich for supper and they have
activities during the day, which are all run by the Sherut Leumi girls.
Unfortunately the day care is not sponsored enough by social services and
therefore they are lacking many supplies, such as papers, markers, and many
office supplies. Does anyone want to help sponsor this day care center, or
know of anyone who can? This is Tzedaka and chesed and it would mean the
world to the children.
If yes, please contact my daughter through this email.

Thank you

Suri