[RBS] selling cocktail bird and cage

bns1 bns1 at neto.bezeqint.net
Sat Dec 11 20:42:52 IST 2010

Beautiful green with orange cheeks cocktail bird and cage for sale.  Only
bought about 2 months ago.  Only reason we are selling is because the
novelty (thus thrill) has worn off.
Very easy to care for.  Doesn't bite, friendly.
Cost at store for bird = 300 shekel
Cost at store for cage = 150

Selling bird for 250 and cage for 100 or best reasonable offer - at 350 for
both (which is the price of just the bird, it is a great deal!)

I can not save it for anyone.  The person that is able to come and pick it
up first is welcome to have it.

Please call Schechter at - 995-1926 or email at bns1 at neto.bezeqint.net (do
not just press 'respond' because it will go directly into my 'deleted items'
mailbox.)

Thank you