[RBS] Placemats as Meaningful Gifts

Sheina Carlebach sheinac at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 11 21:57:51 IST 2010

The placemats I create (out of the pictures I take) are not just flowers and
menorahs, not just for eating on and enjoying your meals,  not just for
hanging on your walls in the hallways and in the children's rooms, not just
for putting under the menorah/chanukiah so it catches all the drippings.
they make great gifts!  Bring them to your hosts when you go for a meal.
Give a set of 4 or 6 (or 8 or 12) as a bridal gift. the possibilities are
endless.
 <http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=500302&id=762065286&l=7a73ef8051>
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=500302&id=762065286&l=7a73ef8051

Gather pictures of your families, your elder parents and I will put it all
together on a placemat to look at, to use, to remember, to remind and to
remember.  Give then to the grandparents, the aunts and uncles and the first
cousins - they will love it!  - here are a few that I made.
 <http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=471761&id=762065286&l=b9dee56315>
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=471761&id=762065286&l=b9dee56315

Have a parent with memory loss?  A placemat with pictures and names can
help!  And the top quality lamination won't get dirty as it get handles over
and over again!

Sheina Carlebach Berkowitz
Ramat Bet Shemesh
02-991-6647