[RBS] No trains but buses to Modiin

Mervyn Smullen thesmullens at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 15:06:42 IST 2010

In the absence of trains this week, Israel Railways are providing a free bus
shuttle service to and from  the Pateei Modiin statiom. Buses leave the Beit
Shemesh station car park every 23 minutes past the hour. Also from Pateei
Modiin station every 23 minutes past the hour.
I used the service this morning, and we got to Patei Modiin just as the
train had already pulled out to Modiin, and we had an hour wait due to a
train cancellation. It took 2 1/2 hours to get to Tel Aviv as a result.
Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Meir Smullen