[RBS] Unsolicited recommendation - kabaln

Moshe Abelesz moshea at lookstein.org
Sun Dec 12 17:55:33 IST 2010

We had some major building done recently. We were more than very satisfied
with Avraham Manricks. His team worked very hard and eficently. The finish
was excellent, with Mr Manricks insisting his workers redo parts, even if we
were satified. We agreed a price at the beginning and he stuck to it. He was
a gentleman to deal with and also helped with the ishurim. He is an English
speaker.
You can call him on 050 495 3333/054 782 3202

You can aslo call me on 0547675106 if you want more information.

Moshe
http://lookstein.org/
http://parshablog.blogspot.com
http://ahavat-tzion.com/docs/current_parsha_sheet.pdf