[RBS] bassya and adina's winter getaway

K W kyweiss at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 12:03:31 IST 2010

FYI  - this is a lot of fun, several Ramat Beit Shemesh people have gone with this group & had a great time!

Greetings to all our getaway-ers!

We hope you have been enjoying a wonderful year so far. Although we have been approached many times to run winter getaways, we usually demur. Considering the time investment inolved in organizing each getaway, and the fact that many of our ladies do not have the time or finances to go away twice a year, we generally prefer to focus on the summer exclusively.

Last winter, the two of us went - as participants - on an Israeli getaway in January in the Nir Etzion hotel. The organizers created a relaxing calm atmosphere, and the women who join them each winter are refined Israelis whom it was an inspiration to meet. We agreed that if we ever ran a winter getaway, it would be together with this group. Recently the organizer phoned us and suggested that since it's a leap year this year (read: an extra month, everything is later), maybe we would like to bring a group of English-speakers on the winter getaway.

The price is right, the place is mehadrin, the people are terrific, and you know you'll be in good (Bassya/Adina) hands. So what are you waiting for?

English-speaking Winter Getaway
Sunday January 16 (11 Shvat) - Tuesday January 18 (13 Shvat)
Nir Etzion Hotel
Price: 780 NIS (payable in three checks or credit card payments) for a shared room, not including bus

Price includes half-board (can make sandwiches at breakfast), coffee and cake, heated indoor pool, all programs (water aerobics daily, shiurim, concert with female performer). Hotel rooms and garden rooms available on a first come first serve basis.

For details call Bassya 0548441963 or Adina 0527698853 (please don't leave messages on our cells) or email englishgetaway at gmail.com