[RBS] Children transportation to the ganim in Jerusalem

Moshe miohr at 012.net.il
Tue Dec 14 09:11:51 IST 2010

Hello,
We just moved to RBSA.
Till we will find a better solution we need to travel to Jerusalem each morning with our children (age: 4.5 & 6.5) from Shderot Nachal Tsechelim.
We are looking for transportation options for both directions.
One of us (the parents) will escort the children.
We have boosters for each child.
We are willing to pay 500 NIS per month per each direction (1000 NIS for both directions).
The departure should take place at 6:30 - 6:40 from Nachal Tsechelim street.
We can be more fexible regarding the return time.
Leaving Jerusalem at 13:50 - 14:30 could be OK.
Our numbers:
Moshe 054-4949242
Noa 054-2013176
Home 077-7887796