[RBS] last chance to register for some courses at Limudei Lottie

Chana Ginsburg bcgins at netvision.net.il
Wed Dec 15 10:04:35 IST 2010

Dear Ladies,
Do not miss the opportunity to participate in some of Limudei Lottie’s
special shiurim!
Registration will be closing for some classes on Wednesday December 22.
Check out the selection of amazing courses below. For more information Call
Chana 9996058 or Leya 0548418367
Or e mail limudeilottie at bezeqint.net or see our website www.limudeilotie.org

Classes will be held at Aish Kodesh  Nachal Maor, 4

1.  BINYAN ADEI AD – PART I
    A SHALOM BAYIS WORKSHOP

MONDAY 9:15 – 10:30

Dec 13, 20, 27, Jan 3, 10, 17, 24, 31

MRS. YITTI BISK

A practical, hands-on workshop that enhances relationship skills.  Learn the
tools that help build and sustain a firm foundation for your Bayis Ne’eman.
Develop the skills needed to avert conflict and facilitate resolution, and
learn to turn “Me-ness” into “We-ness.” There will also be two sessions
regarding financial planning, with Debbie Sassen facilitating.

This is a 14 Week course that will continue during our Spring Semester.

2. MINI COURSE MONDAY

MONDAY 10:30 – 11:30

We are excited to offer local and other well-known lecturers who will speak
about topics of interest.

Rebbitzen Sara Meisels				          Dec 13
Yahrtziet Shiur

HaRav Berel Wein		                            Dec 20
Notable Women in Jewish History

Reb. Yehudis Samet                                  Dec 27 & Jan 3
The Obligation to Honor One’s Parent’s Posthumosly - What You Can Do in
Memory of a Departed Loved One

Our Torah provides us with the means to remain connected to our loved ones.
There is much we can and should be doing to bring them “nachas” even now.
Our Sages tell us that the mitzvah of honoring our parents doesn’t end when
they depart from this world. An in depth review of the many laws and customs
to benefit the souls of the departed and the reasons behind them.

Mrs. Dina Schoonmaker                              Jan 10
Topics in Personal Development

No Mini Course Due to                              Jan 17
Special Workshop with SY Rigler on Wednesday!

HaRav Yehuda Copperman,  שליטא                     Jan 24
Topic to Be Annouced

Mrs. Dina Schoonmaker	                           Jan 31
Topics in Personal Development

3. MIDDOS DEVELOPMENT USING MISHLE POWER POINTS

  Monday 11:30 – 12:30

  Dec 13, 20, 27, Jan 3, 10, 17, 24, 31

  MRS. PENINA ROTHMAN

The goal of the class is to improve skills in handling daily middos
challenges by drawing inspiration from Torah sources and making practical
applications via group discussions. This course will explore the development
of Midos as found throughout Sefer Mishle, as well as extended to related
ideas from other Sefarim.
The following topics, among others, will be discussed:

The power of speech
Soul power in relationships
The Power of the Jewish Woman

Please bring a notebook, pen & Mishle with Malbim – beginners welcome. All
texts will be translated.
.
4. HILCHOS BRACHOS
TUESDAY 9:30 – 10:30
Dec 21, 28, Jan 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb 1

REBBETZIN SIMI MALINOWITZ

7 Classes

Dec 21, 28, Jan 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb 1
Join this very practical Hilchos Brachos class. This series continue the
principles governing Hilchos Brachos. This awareness will help us apply
these principles to shailos that arise. Topics that will be IY”H covered
include Bircas Hanehenin, Shinui Makom (changing your place when eating),
and the brachos made on mixtures of food.
5. TIMELY TORAH TOPICS

TUESDAY 10:40 – 11:30

Dec 14, 28, Jan 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb 1

MRS. SARA LEAH HABER

7 Classes

An in depth and comprehensive approach to different Torah personalities and
themes throughout Tanach.
Among the topics to be covered:
a)Korach-- his battle cry
b)Korach vs. Moshe and Aharon--2 different Perspectives on leadership
c)Palti Ben Layish-- a little known hero
d)Kalev and Yehoshu-- always linked together, yet 2 very different
personalities
e)Nachash Hanichoshes---a magical snake?
f)Shimshon--not exactly Mr. Universe
g)The Gift of Shabbos

6. HILCHOS ONA’AS DEVARIM

TUESDAY 11:30 – 12:45

Dec 14, 21, 28, Jan 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb 1

REBBETZIN YEHUDIS SAMET

The words we speak wield awesome power – our words can wound as deeply as a
sword or be source of joy and contentment.  By studying the words of our
Sages along with their many practical examples we become better armed to
eliminate words that generate pain, shame, discouragement or worry and
alternatively choose words that promote comfort, confidence, friendship and
growth!

7. CHINUCH BONIM PART II

TUESDAY 8:30 – 9:30 PM

  Dec 14, 21, 28, Jan 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb 1

MRS. ATTARA WAXMAN

SORRY, THIS CLASS IS CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS.
The goal of this parenting class is to learn more about ourselves and our
children. We
will learn to hone our interpersonal skills while learning how to speak with
our children. We will learn how to avoid conflict and develop problem
solving skills.

Practically, we will keep our eyes focused on the long term goals, and on
the Torah perspective regarding how to relate to others. For example, we
will learn to be dan l’kaf zechus and preserve our authority as parents,
while considering our child’s perspective.

7.  THE KESHER WIFE WORKSHOP
WED JAN 19 9:15 – 12:45
MRS. SARA YOCHEVED RIGLER

The Kesher Wife Workshop teaches a set of tools, based on Torah principles,
for Jewish women to rekindle the ardor in their marriages. This 3 ½ hour
workshop presents the model of The Kesher Wife. Through scripted drama,
guided visualizations, and innovative exercises, the workshop participant
learns how to eliminate the behaviors that drive husbands to flee from their
wives (to the internet, work, etc.). She also learns techniques to create a
marriage that feeds both partners spiritually and emotionally.

LIMIT 35 PARTICIPANTS.  YOU MUST PREREGISTER.  COST 60 NIS

database 5703 (20101214) __________

http://www.eset.com