[RBS] BESIMCHA wishes mazal tov to Shira and Dov!

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Dec 15 17:39:35 IST 2010

The staff of BESIMCHA catering and event planning  wishes a  huge mazal tov
to our very own staff member,  Shira Fishhaut,  on her engagement to  Dov
Jacobs of Efrat.... we know Dov is  great (because Shira told us) and we
wish them much happiness!   Since  Shira is so devoted, we are sure she
will continue to help us  offer you great service no matter where they live.
We assume  Dov  is ready to join our team and sample all the yummy treats we
offer for our kiddushes and our heavenly delights  on our various  menus for
all our week night parties and brissim.  We look forward to welcoming him
aboard and wish them only mazal and bracha always! Mazal tov to Shira's
parents Shalom and Linda Fishhaut as well.   May you see much nachas from
the VERY happy couple!

Besmachot,
Leeba and all your friends at BESIMCHA

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~ Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~  077 78 555 11   ~