[RBS] Fw: Healthy and tasty challot available in RBS

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Thu Dec 16 08:39:01 IST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Sheryl Saidel
To: Justine Cohen
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 8:38 AM
Subject: Healthy and tasty challot available in RBS

      Saidels Bakery is proud to be able to offer the healthiest and tastiest challot around - no preservatives, nothing that begins with E, no additives, no colorings. Just pure stone-ground organic whole wheat flour brimming with wheat-germ which is added to all our products.

      Our unique small family bakery has a Mehadrin Hechsher.

      Our products include: 4 different kinds of challot, challah rolls, health breads, bagels, bialys, apple pies, cookies, sambusakim and quiches.

      We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. Orders can be picked up at the Cohen Family - Nachal Nachshon 6/18 (the cottages behind building no. 6) between 14:00-15:30.

      One can order via our newly-updated and enhanced website http://www.saidels.com/
      or call us at 09-7941222.

      Try us out this Shabbat! You won't be disappointed.

      Shabbat Shalom
      Les and Sheryl Saidel
      Saidels Bakery - "Baked with Love"
      09-7941222