[RBS] tennis chugim

Teddy Weinberger weinross at netvision.net.il
Thu Dec 16 13:53:11 IST 2010

My name is Teddy Weinberger and beginning in January, I will be coming to Kibbutz Tzora on Tuesdays to give tennis chugim.  I am a certified tennis instructor as well as a graduate of Wingate's tennis coach's program.  For more information, please call me at 0546-203-729 or 02-536-1237 or email me at weinross at netvision.net.il

A little about me: I made aliyah in the summer of 1997 with my wife and (then) 5 small children from Miami (where I was an assistant professor of religious studies at Florida International University).  We live in Givat Ze'ev.  I am especially supportive of girls in sports; my daughter Rebecca (21) was on Israel's under-20 national basketball team and she currently plays professional basketball for Rishon L'tziyon.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5707 (20101216) __________

http://www.eset.com