[RBS] Invitation: Yeshivat Nachson AMIT- Fabulous things are happening!

sara wolf bankwolf at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 09:16:06 IST 2010

If you have a son going into 7th or 9th grade
If You are looking for a place that imbues Derech Eretz and a Love of Torah, Where EVERY student is an individual and Academic Excellence is a value- Yeshivat Nachson is it.

Yeshivat Nachson runs from grades 7-12 and students attend who come from Beit Shemesh, Mateh Yehudah and Modiin.

Come learn more!
We would like to to invite you to a parlor meeting we are hosting in our home:

Meet HaRav Zvi Koren, Rosh Yeshiva for presentation and questions and answers
Applications will be available on the spot.

Where: The Wolf Home
Nahal Dolev 49/10
Ramat Beit Shemesh Aleph

Questions? Feel free to call us  Tel. 054-4500963
 or the Yeshiva: 02-992-3156

When: December 22, 2010 (Wednesday evening) 8:30pm

Our son goes very happily to school!

Sara Wolf - CEO
HydroChic
Sun Protective Active Wear for Swim & Sport
www.hydrochic.com
sara at hydrochic.com
Tel. 914-819-0952

Swim n' Go We've Got You Covered!