[RBS] RBS Matnas Library thanks:

Maya Douglen mayadouglen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:20:43 IST 2010

Posting for Lea Alpert and the RBS Matnas Library:

Thank you to Linda Fishhaut for her help with organizing the young
adult and children's English books.
Thank you to Clare Brooke who traveled with me to sell our extra books
and buy new ones.
Thank you to Miriam Gastwirt for all the help organizing and consulting.
Thank you to the teenagers whose help changes everything.

New books (English and Hebrew) have been purchased for the library.
As soon as they are cataloged they will be put on the shelves.

A blessed Shabbat to all.
Lea