[RBS] sung to we are the champions by queen

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 20:27:17 IST 2010

         Sung to queen we are the  champions
I've painted my dues
Time after time
I've done my painting
But committed to painting
 I've had my share of paint splattered in my face
But I've come through

We are the champions, my friends
And we'll keep on painting - till the end
We are the champions
We are the painters
No time for losers
Cause we are the painters-of rbs
I've taken my painting
And my rollers
You brought me fun in painting and everything that goes with it
I thank you all

But it's been a lot of painting
a pleasure painting -
I consider it a challenge painting for   rbs
And I aint gonna lose -

We are the  painters- my friends
And we'll keep on painting - till the end
We are the champions
We are the painting
No time for losers
Cause we are the painters - of  rbs

call shmuel for free quote 0545682695

jnpshmuel -   the most visible painter  in Bs and Rbs so keep looking for the sign and the paint mobile 054-5682695