[RBS] Melting bobka 4 Shabbos this week

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 00:47:23 IST 2010

The sale of Melting Bobka continues in RBSA at Best Market & Hakol
Lishulchan

this week.

Apologies from them for last week.

Come try their many different baked goods!

The Chocolate Bobka is my favorite with gooey oozing chocolate inside.

My second favorite are the cinnamon buns. Also quite moist inside so it
doesn't dry out when placed on your blech for a Shabbos morning treat.

My third favorite are the chocolate chip cookies are thick, full of
chocolate chips and soft (not crunchy)

If we want these baked goods to continue to be sold in the Rama, please buy
them.

The young man who makes and sells these cakes returns to the Rama on Sunday
and takes whatever is not sold and donates them to a yeshiva.

He takes the loss but the boys benefit. He supports his family with these
baked goods he and his wife make.

Lets help support them.

The Melting Bobka arrives in the RBSA at approximately 12:30 pm Thursday
early afternoon fresh from the bakery in Jerusalem.

They come with a Rav Rubin hechshir.

Some make sure to buy your early for a great Shabbos treat & to help support
this young family.

Marti

---

--------