[RBS] Seeking COURIER to Bring BOOKS FROM USA

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 22:19:21 IST 2010

Seeking COURTER to Bring Books Back from USA
Shavua Tov!

My son needs some books in order to finish his dissertation and he
needs them quite urgently
If anyone can bring them back with in the next month that would be amazing,
We need an MAILING ADDRESS  BEFORE TOMORROW NIGHT!!
IF THIS IS AN OPTION FOR YOU PLEASE call me or EMAIL ME TONIGHT OR TOMORROW
kosherfamily at gmail.com
0545359072
077 33 22 430
tHANKS