[RBS] Antennas at Park Center- Thank you Meduhedet!

remove antennas removeantennas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 14:43:07 IST 2010

Dear Residents

Last week, a meeting was held at the offices of Meuhedet in Beit Shemesh
with Director Mr. Eli Ben-Gal about Meuhedet’s intention to rent a number of
stores on the third floor of Park Center. We presented Mr. Ben-Gal with our
concerns that the mall is being used as a source of radiation by the owner
of one of the stores he was planning to rent.

We explained that in order to place antennas on the roof, the owner had to
purchase a store on the third floor. We also explained that this was done
with no regard to the desires of the community or the city. After listening
to our concerns, Mr. Ben-Gal reconsidered and decided not to rent the space!

For this difficult decision and for his sensitivity to the community he and
Meuhedet deserve our appreciation!

We thank Mr. Ben Gal and Meuhedet for their willingness to listen and for
their sensitive decision to stand by the community.

It is important to note that we have also turned to Maccabi  which intends
to rent the fourth floor of the building.  In response, they have stated
that they intend to sue the contractor. We look forward to seeing this
happen in actuality. A Maccabi representative is invited to comment.

In addition, the municipality is meeting this week with the cellular
companies about antennas in the neighborhood.

We expect the municipality to act in the interest of the residents to remove
antennas from the midst of population centers and to comment on this
request.

Thanks for your support!

More updates later

P.S.Anyone who can help with this effort, please contact us at

*removeantennas at gmail.com*

--
The Vaad for the Removal of The Antennas

Eli, Shoshanna, Fanny, Meirav, Chai, Paz, Eyal & more

www.removeantennas.blogspot.com