[RBS] Mortgages And Foreign Currency

Aaron Morgan amorgan at mortgageisrael.com
Sun Dec 19 14:50:27 IST 2010

Aaron Morgan at Mortgage Israel offers the widest range of mortgages at the
lowest rates available in the Israeli market.  We provide sophisticated
mortgage options which can significantly reduce the interest rates and costs
of your mortgage.  Our clients receive the wholesale rates offered to us by
the banks, as well as reduced fees and charges on the mortgage.

We are also licensed foreign exchange providers offering innovative
solutions to individuals and corporations.  We offer our clients competitive
exchange rates when transferring funds from abroad, as well as sophisticated
foreign currency tools that allow our clients to minimize their risk
exposure to currency fluctuations.  We also cash US Dollar cheques for the
low cost of 0.5%.

For information about mortgages in Israel, transferring funds from abroad,
or cashing cheques, contact Aaron Morgan directly at 02-992-4137 or

0525-688-940. amorgan at mortgageisrael.com.

-
Aaron Morgan

Mortgage Israel
2 Ben Yehuda St, 2nd Floor, Jerusalem, Israel, 94622
Tel: 02-992-4137 | Cel: 0525-688-940 | USA/CAN: 1-416-855-9570 | UK:
0207-097-5160

Fax: 153-2-992-4137 | USA: + (212) 419-9476
Email: amorgan at mortgageisrael.com

Please visit our websites at: www.mortgageisrael.com, www.fx-israel.com