[RBS] JOBSEEK: Chartered Accountant

Jen jkothe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 18:53:47 IST 2010

I'm a South African chartered accountant looking for full time employment. While I am not certified here in Israel I have experience working at broad spectrum of clients and am able to engage with staff members of all levels and backgrounds.

I possess outstanding time management and organizational skills as well as strong analytical and mathematical ability. I have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as the Caseware and Caseview accounting software.

My Hebrew is basic. If you have any relevant job offers or leads feel free to contact me at adamframe at hotmail.com or on my cell: 052-834-9326

Thanks,
Adam
RBS Resident