[RBS] Recommending: Leeba Bell Rosenthal and B'Simcha Catering/Party Planning

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Dec 20 00:02:15 IST 2010

MAKE YOUR EVENT STRESS FREE AND ADD YOUR NAME  TO THE GROWING LIST OF  HAPPY
CUSTOMERS OF BESIMCHA CATERING AND EVENT  PLANNING ....

LEEBA BELL ROSENTHAL  ~ 077 78 555 11~  BESIMCHA-ISRAEL.COM

We used Leeba Bell to help us with our party and we highly recommend her.
She was knowledgeable, informative, and unusually helpful even before we
were
sure we would hire her. She did a great job at the affair and made sure that
everything ran smoothly.  If you're looking for a party planner, Leeba is
the way to go.

Steve and Suzie Steinberg

THANK YOU! -Likrat kallah event-Rabbi Orlofsky

EVERYTHING you did/set up was so beautiful.!
When I thanked you in my speech, so many people clapped!

Tizki lemitzvot!

RECOMENDING LEEBA BELL ROSENTHAL-PARTY PLANNER AND EVENT ORGANIZER

Hi

We just wanted to thank all of you for everything during Yosef's Bar
Mitzvah.

The music was just superb!  Thanks so much

The food was absolutely delicious.

The juggling was riveting all enjoyed it

The photographer was amazingly patient and we look forward to seeing the
photos

Leeba-thanks a million, without you none of it would have come together and
been the wonderful success it was.

To you all, thank you, Yosef really enjoyed his special day.  We have had
many comments on the wonderful music, the food, the juggling and the
professionalism of the photographer and the simcha planner.  We would
without a doubt, recommend you all and hope that we will meet only on
simchas.

Sue

Sue Lachman

Parental Advice, Support and Communication Consultant

KISHARON

1011 Finchley Road

London NW11 7HB

Tel  Head Office -020 8731 7009  Direct Line -020 8090 7219

Fax 020 8731 7005

 Thank you Leeba Rosenthal and the BESIMCHA staff

We wanted everyone to know what a lovely and stress free Bar Mitzvah dinner
and Shabbos kiddush we had thanks to Leeba Rosenthal and the lovely waiters
and waitresses at BeSimcha Catering and Party Planners.
The food was great, the tables were laid beautifully and the price came in
BELOW her initial quote. You just can't beat that!
We highly recommend them for your next simcha.

http://www.besimcha-israel.com/
077-78-555-11

Jonathan and Debbie Sassen

Subject: [RBS2] Thank - You BeSimcha Caterers (Leba Bell Rosenthal)

We have just had the zhus to celebrate the engagement of our daughter. Leba
Bell (Rosenthal) decorated our home and catered an exceptional party of
desserts. We were able to enjoy the simcha with our guests.
Thank you very much.
Paula and Sam Rosenblum

 I second that motion!!!

Leebah organized our son's bar-mitzvah.  Not only did she handle the boh
bayom seudah celebration, but she also handled the Kiddush on Shabbat and
did an absolutely fantabulous job.  I highly recommend Leebah and only
Leebah for all your simcha needs.  She is the best for less.  So if you
really want your Simcha to be besimcha, then call Leebah Rosenthal from
Besimcha Catering!!!  If you want to know how to contact her please e-mail
me off line or look in the Shemesh Phone

Rachel Lichtenstein

. Making Dreams Come True...Besimcha
Posted by: "Ariel & Rachel Fish"  <mailto:fish15%40bezeqint.net>
fish15 at bezeqint.net rachelfish70

I have recently been to several events that Leeba has set up- each one
unique, each one customized to the specific party, and each one gorgeous!
Some were fancier, some were more modest, but each according to the
customer's specifications. And from personal experience, she is an absolute
pleasure to work with. SO go ahead, give her a call!!

Rachel Fish
Incredible Edibles Plus
Stunning gourmet arrangements and gifts for all occasions
02-991-6205
 <http://www.thekosherbasket.co.il> http://www.thekosherbasket.co.il