[RBS] Recommendation for Yitschak Viflic's Orient Express Chinese Food; 02-999-9488

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Tue Dec 21 21:57:21 IST 2010

We highly recommend Yitschak Viflic's Orient Express Chinese Food (Telephone: 02-999-9488).

The food for our son Gershon's Bar-Mitzvah Party was from the Orient Express. Yitschak brought the food to the hall in which we had the party, and instructed us how to set it up on the hotplates we had set up. We enjoyed it greatly, and we received many compliments from our guests on how tasty the Chinese food was. Call Yitschak (Telephone: 02-999-9488), and order Chinese food for whatever you need (a party/celebration, or just plain carry-out to eat at home)!

Catriel and Jodi Lev
Ramat Bet Shemesh, Israel

Telephone: 972-2-991-4332
Mobile Phone: 972-50-205-7867