[RBS] Saidels Bakery - Not just for special occasions - now in RBS -SPECIAL

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed Dec 22 19:55:18 IST 2010

              It is true that Saidels, a top notch artisan bakery
              - comparable with the best Parisian boulangeries - produces baked goods in a class way above any regular, production-line bakery in the country. For this reason you may think that Saidels Bakery should be reserved for special treats and special occasions. This is not true!

              Enjoy world class baked products every Shabat. We produce our healthy and premium quality hand made challahs, breads, bagels and cookies, every week of the year, not just on chagim.

              Saidels Bakery believes that even world class bread should be affordable to everyone. Our products are competitively priced and you will be pleasantly surprised to see that for such high quality you don't need to break the bank.

              So UP your standard - make Saidels challahs your regular Shabat challahs and enjoy the delicious taste, the health benefits and the unsurpassed quality every week of the year.

              PLACE A WEEKLY STANDING ORDER and get a 7% discount on your order each week - a huge saving and you don't have the bother of remembering to order and fill in the form or call each week. Let us make your experience with Saidels both a delight to the taste buds and also painlessly efficient.

              Call now to place a standing order at 09-7941222.

              Visit our website at http://saidels.com for more info about our unique family bakery and our online order form. Also read the feature article on our bakery in a recent Telfed magazine at -
              http://saidels.com/telfedarticle082010.gif.

              While on the subject of special occasions, Saidels Bakery ALSO does special things for special occasions, like bar/batmitzvahs, britot, weddings, parties etc.We make large (3kg), festive Triple Decker Challahs and Cluster of Grapes Challahs. We also make custom bread sculptures and bread displays (http://saidels.com/bread.htm) and we offer baking workshops for kids birthday parties.

              Discover a new standard in bread and pastry. Give us a call now 09-7941222.

              Saidels Bakery delivers every Friday to Ramat Bet Shemesh.

              Our pickup point  - The Cohens, Nachal Nachshon 6/18, tel. 02-9920559, between 14:00 and 15:30.

              Les and Sheryl Saidel
              Saidels Bakery - "baked with love"
              Tel: 09-7941222
              http://saidels.com