[RBS] melting bobka in RBSA today

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 09:52:55 IST 2010

Hi everyone!
The melting bobka company is on the highway right now (10am thursday).
They should be here at Best Market & Hakol Lishulchan by approximately
noon today!
Dont miss out on their ooey gooey chocolate bobka (out of this
world!), amazing cinnamon buns (my second favorite)
Chocolate chip cookies (so full of chips it will satisfy any chocolate
lovver) and more!
All of their desserts have a Rav Reuben hashgocho

These go fast so make sure to get your today!

Marti

ps And No, I do not work for them. I just have discovered them and how
good they are and want everybody to benefit from my discovery.