[RBS] NO FOOD FOR SHABBOS?? HOW CAN THAT BE?

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 14:45:19 IST 2010

Please PLEASE continue bringing dried goods each week to your local
Tomchei drop off point so we won’t need to see messages like I just
read:

“BEIT SHEMESH FAMILY WITH NO FOOD FOR SHABBOS!!!”

THANK YOU THANK YOU to all those who donated dried goods to Tomchei
Shabbos and to those who sponsored an entire packaging!!

Thank you to the Melabev Seniors for packing the food again this
Thursday!! and Thank you to the students of Ahavat Yisrael for helping
with the Rosh Chodesh packagings!

 Dropoff Points (the list is growing!):

Ramat Beit Shemesh:

Zharnest - Nachal Luz 18/1