[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 09:03:27 IST 2010

Dear friends,
I am happy to present you the new Best Market Newsletter of this week.
With all the sales over 100 sh. it does NOT include other sales that week.
Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

NEW AT BEST MARKET !!!!!

Rotisserie chickens !!!

To serve you the best, we would like your feedback on the taste of the
rotisserie chickens. We are always looking to improve.
You can send your feedback to this email.
The rotisserie chickens are Rav Auerbach.

>From Sunday till Tuesday with purchase of 150 sh. and more:

Fresh whole chickens for 12.90 sh. per kilo
Telma cornflakes 750 grams for 12.90 sh.
Five pack of Lily tissues for 11.90 sh.
Huggies diapers for 49/90 sh.

>From Sunday till Thursday and with purchase of 150 sh. and more:

Banana's,bag of oranges,onions,red grapefruit,bag of carrots,green
pepper,kohlrabi and pomelo
for 1.99 sh. per kilo.
Fresh mushrooms the second for 1.99 sh.

All vegetables and fruits are limited to 3 kilo's per item.

FOR CLUB CARD HOLDERS ONLY:

Hummus Achlah 400 grams different flavors 2 for 18 sh.
Sivan tissues 3 for 10 sh.
Colgate toothpaste triple action 2 for 12 sh.
Willi food Italian pasta 4 for 10 sh.
Pri Mevorach pasta sauce,pizza sauce and shakshuka sauce 3 for 10 sh.
Carmit 3 pack chocolate dark,white and milk for 9.90 sh.
Ki Tov Persian rice 2 kg for 19.90 sh.
Sifted white flour Mehudar for 8 sh.

The store:

Spring Ice tea and Schweppes lightly carbonated drinks 4 for 19.99 sh.
Delidag fish sticks 1 kilo for 21.90 sh.
Danni mini pudding 8 pack vanilla and chocolate 2 for 14 sh.
Buy 2 red wines from Tabor and get a bottle of Sauvignon blanc for free
Persil gel 3 liters for 29.90 sh.
Tara white cheese 500 grams for 8.90 sh.
Asif couscous 3 for 10 sh.
Tomato paste 600 grams 3 for 11 sh.
Beigel Beigel dig dag 2 for 18 sh.
Kif shampoo/conditioner 750 ml Bob Sponge for 9.90 sh.
Tara cottage cheese 5% 2 for 10 sh.
Mamma Of thin breaded schnitzel for 25.90 sh.
Delidag Norwegian salmon for 69.90 sh per kilo.
Pasta Nona ravioli 2 for 35 sh.
Beit hasitah olives double pack for 11.90 sh.
Fleish frozen Chicken quarters for 19.90 sh per kilo
Palmolive soap for dishes 750 ml for 8.99 sh.
Baguettes from Bonjour 3 for 10 sh.
Danona mehadrin vanilla,plain and lightly sweetened 6 for 10 sh.
Walla grape juice 1.5 liter for 17.90 sh.

Shavua tov,
Alon Frank.

Best Market
Nachal Dolev 19 (Park Center mall)
RBS A
Tel:02-6335809

Opening hours:
Sunday till Wednesday from 8 am till 22 pm.
Thursday from 8 am till 23 pm.
Friday from 8 am till 14 pm.
Motsae shabbes  1 hour after shabbos till 23 pm.