[RBS] Debbie Sassen & Reb Yehudis Samet at Limudei Lottie Tomorrow!

limudeilottie at bezeqint.net limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Sun Dec 26 08:24:45 IST 2010

Limudei Lottie
In Memory of Mrs. Lottie Rosenson, A"H

Two Great Classes Tomorrow!

9:15 - 10:30

This course is sponsored in the Zechus that Rifka bas
Nechama Shoshana should find her Zivug B'yisrael and
L'Refuah Sheleima Nechama Shoshana bas Chana Esther Liba

Mrs. Debbie Sassen

"Financial Planning as a Road to Shalom Bayis"

In this three part series, containing essential information
for every marriage, Debbie Sassen will guide us through the
pitfalls of irresponsible financial management, as well as
practical advice regarding fiscal planning. Topics to
be covered, IY"H, include:

Understanding your financial personality - and your spouses

Appreciating People - becoming partners

The importance of setting financial goals

Distributing responsibilities

Crating a budget for managing income and expenses

Tracking Expenses

Tips for reducing Household Expenses

The Annual Statement of Net Worth

Creating an investment Plan

Planning for Retirement

Understanding Pensions

Insurance as part of Financial Plan

Organizing the Finanacial Paperwork

Dates: Mon Dec 27, Jan 3,10

Location: Beis Knesses Aish Kodesh - Nachal Maor 4

Cost:  20 NIS per class

The Series is open to everyone, not just those enrolled in
the Shalom Bayis Workshop.

For More information call Leya 054-841-8367 or email
limudeilottie at bezeqint.net

10:30 - 11:30 AM

Mini Course Monday

This Shiur is sponsored L'ilui Nishmas Shlomo Ben Avraham,
A"H on the occasion of his Yahrzeit

Mini Course Monday

Presents

Rebbetzin Yehudis Samet

"The Obligation to Honor One's Parents Posthumosly"
What you can do in memory of a departed loved one

Our Torah provides us with the means to remain connected to
our loved ones.  There is much we can and should be doing to
bring them "nachas" even now. Our Sages tell  s that the
mitzvah of honoring our parents doesn't end when they depart
from this world. An in depth review of the many laws and
customs to benefit the souls of the departed and the reasons
behind them.

Dates: Mon Dec 27 & Jan 3

Location:  Beis Knesses Aish Kodesh - Nachal Maor 4

Cost: 25 NIS per class

For More information call Leya 054-841-8367 or email
limudeilottie at bezeqint.net

For up to date information about all our programs visit our
website www.limudeilottie.org