[RBS] Mom's Night Out: Feeling Artsy?

Art by Nina Elizabeth nibrenner2 at juno.com
Sun Dec 26 12:10:46 IST 2010

Come let your creative side loose for the night! From observation art to painting on canvas... come unwind and try something totally different in a fun, relaxed atmosphere!

Every wanted to design artwork for yourself or your child's room?

Meet other moms, drink coffee and enjoy yourself at our fun Art Chug for women Monday evenings at 8:15!!!

Each class we will focus on a particular topic or theme.

Expressive Art
Still life (Observation Art)
Felt Tip Dot Art
Sketch/Shading
Perspective
Futurism
Charcoal
Cartooning and Illustration
Various Paint Mediums
Abstract Expression
Surrealism
Free draw using at least 5 techniques
Drawing people
ART GALLERY DISPLAY!

Expressive Art Chug for Young Girls
Mondays at 4:15pm
Cost: 30nis (120Nis per/mth)

Womens Art Chug
Mondays at 8:15pm
Cost: 40nis (160Nis per/mth)

Teen Chug
Wednesdays at 8:15pm
30nis (120Nis per/mth)

Private lessons (Boys/Girls/Teens/Women) for 180nis per/moth

REFER A FRIEND GET A FREE LESSON!!!!

Regards,
Nina Brenner
Art by Nina Elizabeth