[RBS] I am still coaching privately while arranging DIY groups and interrupting burglaries

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Dec 26 17:18:47 IST 2010

It has been quite a day. With Hashem's help and protection I interrupted a
burglary in progress today. What I am most proud of is that I trusted my
gut-my intuition-that something was wrong.

Being able to trust and act on my intuition is a benefit I have personally
derived from my coach training, coaching others and being coached myself.
Coaching didn't give me intuition-I've had it all the time. What coaching
did was help me re-discover it, dust it off, polish it up, appreciate it and
have the courage to use it.

That's what coaching can do for you: discover your buried treasure of
abilities, skills, intelligences, traits, accomplishments and things you
love to do. Brush off the dirt, polish them up and let them shine. Use them
to create the life you desire and in service of the world around you.

For fun and intuitive coaching call me at: 02-999-3110

E-mail: ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com

To learn more about me check out my website: www.ellensegal-lifecoach.com
and the "Yes, You Can!" Facebook page
Ellen Segal