[RBS] ISO info on mosaic tiles for art project

bns1 bns1 at neto.bezeqint.net
Sun Dec 26 20:21:32 IST 2010

I am interested in buying mirrors and tiles to decorate them with -  for
about 50 ppl.  If anyone knows of any local places that sell these materials
for a reasonable price, I would be very interested in the information.
Alternatively, if I could order from a store and have it delivered, that
would be ok as well.

If anyone has experience with these type of projects, I would love to hear
from you and get some tips and pricing information.

Thanks,
N. Schechter
052-712-6961