[RBS] Beit Shemesh needs more police presence - sign the petition!

Shmuel Rothenberg rothenberg_marty at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 21:16:57 IST 2010

With the recent increase in burglaries, and Hashem protect us, even more serious matters in our backyard, we really must make our voice heard.

Please sign this petition to the Prime Minister requesting more more police officers and cars.  Only 29 more signatures are required.  http://www.atzuma.co.il/betshemeshpolice

-Marty

To the honorable Prime Minister Benjamin Natanyahu and the Minister of Internal Security Yitzchak Aharonovich

We , the citizens of Bet Shemesh, live in daily fear due to a recent upswing in crime.  Homes have been broken into regularly, children have been attacked on the streets, and schools have been robbed (8 in just the last month alone!). The police chief has declared openly in public meetings that his station, which services Bet Shemesh and all the surrounding moshavim in Mateh Yehuda, does not have enough officers and police cars to deal with these problems and that we, as citizens, must do our part to help stop the crime.  We turn to you to please help us by supplying the Bet Shemesh station with more police officers and cars.  Please do not wait until, G-d forbid, people are killed like in Lod, before doing something to help us.  We thank you, in advance for the protection we know you will provide for us