[RBS] Aish Orchestra & One Man Band Updates Dec 26

Shlomo Walfish shlomo at aishorchestra.com
Sun Dec 26 23:59:09 IST 2010

        Aish Orchestra & One Man Band Updates

> *Over 2 decades of Making the Simcha!*

> *
*ALL styles of Music, ALL types of events.*

> *From One Man Bands to Full Wedding Bands*
*
*
*Mazal Tov to, the Grafstein family on their recent Bat Mitzvah*
*Mazal Tov to the Lane family on their recent Bar Mitzvah*
*Mazal Tov to the Karp family on their recent Bar Mitzvah*

* Book our famous *One Man Band* Save 200NIS!

>   (Sounds very full, is lively and includes a Singer)

>   Lots of fun songs and games for kids and adults.
*Option for Dance Dance Revolution which the kids LOVE!
*

* Book our Duo (Keyboards and Drums or Saxophone) Save 400NIS!!

* Book our Trio (Keyboards, Drums AND Saxophone)

>   Get a 4th man a Guitarist half price!!!

*The contract must be signed by Dec. 31th 2010*

> *
But the "Simcha" can be on ANY date!
*

Many References available