[RBS] ADVICE: Moving to RBS Aleph

simchatoyou simchatoyou at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 28 14:03:32 IST 2010

Hi. We are a "mature" couple with kids of all ages who have been living in Eretz Yisroel for a number of years now, so most of the "adjustments" to living here have thankfully already been carried out!! We are considering moving to RBS in around 1.5 or 2 years' time and would be interested to get an idea of RBS.

Firstly can anyone please let me know what particular areas of RBS are suitable for family like us - and which not to go to (not interested in Dati Leumi/mixed areas etc.). We are Litvaks, open minded and want privacy, space etc. preferably in a cottage or similar.Ideally a mixture of Anglos and Israelis (kids are more at home with Israelis!!)

If anyone could first of all advise as to suitable areas of RBS we would be very grateful

Tizku l'mitzvot