[RBS] Reminder: Important chug bayit: NEW bike club on Narkis

Renee Halpert reneeh at netvision.net.il
Tue Dec 28 17:01:33 IST 2010

Reminder:

Tomorrow night, Wed. 29th Dec. is an important information evening for
Rochvei Shimshon bicycle club. Please join us!!

Rochvei Shimshon will be opening a new bike club on Rehov HaNarkis in Givat
Sharet Beit Shemesh in the coming month. (Our existing club has been
functioning for several years on r' haMishlat in old beit shemesh).

Come learn how your support can help the new Moadon build a stronger local
community:

WHEN: Wednesday, 29th December, 2010 at 20:15
WHERE: The home of Joe and Deborah Weisblatt, Rehov HaHavatzelet 8b
What is on the Agenda?
.	Meet Tadela and Avram, our representatives in the Israeli Cadet road
bike team.
.	Learn about Rochvei Shimshon & our plans for the new club house on
R' HaNarkis
.	Learn how your volunteer and financial support can help make this
program successful
.	Hear about cycling programs for you and your children

Light refreshments will be served. Cycling shirts & shorts will also be on
sale at the event.

For 6 years, Rochvei Shimshon has been strengthening communities in Beit
Shemesh by offering cycling chugim, competitive racing programs, bike tours,
mechanic training, and road safety programs. Participants have built up
self-esteem, developed physical abilities & technical skills, learned
bicycle safety, responsibility, teamwork, and respect for themselves & their
environment.

Samson Riders Bicycle Club is a recognized not-for-profit organization for
tax purposes (paragraph 46) in Israel. You can receive a tax deductible
receipt before the end of the year. The club's programs are highly
subsidized for children & youth who qualify for assistance.

For more information:
Renee Halpert: reneeh at netvision.net.il  0523506592; Yitzhak Treister:
cpayitz at netvision.net.il   0523857254
www.s-riders.org.il