[RBS] Saidels Honey Crunch is back - on SPECIAL in RBS

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed Dec 29 11:34:07 IST 2010

              Saidels Honey Cruch is back again! at a season opening SPECIAL OFFER price (this week only) of 5.5 NIS per 100g instead of the regular 7.5 NIS. That's a huge saving of 20 NIS per kilo!

              For anyone who has not yet become addicted to our Honey Crunch, this is the low down.

              Saidels Honey Crunch jointly ranks no# 1 as our best confectionery (together with After Dinner Mints). A crunchy, airy honeycomb center coated in delicious, mouth watering chocolate.

              Words cannot fully describe the pleasurable sensation of eating this amazing delight (you have to actually sample it to understand), but we will try anyway -

              * Your throat will lock up because your mouth refuses to let go of the explosion of chocolatey, crunchy goodness.

              * A sweet shiver will slowly work its way down your spine until it reaches your toes.

              * When your mouth finally allows your throat to swallow, you will hear angels singing and harps playing.

              * You'll lose all train of rational thought and will only be able to focus on the task of grabbing another of these incredible crunches!

              So when it comes to the crunch ..... get Saidels Honey Crunch!

              Also order our other delicious products - challahs, bagels, cookies, health breads, apple pies etc. All highly recommended and baked with that home baked quality that you just cannot find in any other bakery.

              Saidels Bakery delivers every Friday to Ramat Bet Shemesh.
              Our pickup point is: The Cohens, Nachal Nachshon 6/18 (the cottages behind building #6), tel. 02-9920559, between 14:00 and 15:30.

              To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222.

              Shabbat Shalom
              Les and Sheryl Saidel
              Saidels Bakery - "Baked with love"
              Tel:09-7941222
              http://saidels.com/
              shezles at saidels.com

              P.S. All our baked goods are hand made and baked in a brick oven with organic wheat flour ground by Saidels from certified organic wheat grown in the Shomron. This is the real thing. Real bread, tasty and fresh with no preservatives. All products are PAREV and MEHADRIN under the supervision of the Karnei Shomron Rabbinate.