[RBS] Did You Ever Visit the Ranch?

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 21:28:41 IST 2010

My brother and sister-in-law live on a ranch in the Northern Negev.

They asked me to forward the following message:
--
I'm trying to locate a family that came to visit us on our ranch chol hamoed
succot 3 or 4 or 5 years ago.

They had mentioned that they would soon be moving into the apartments over
the stores in the shopping center (shefa shuk etc.), and that the husband
worked on the eruv committee checking the eruv on Friday afternoons.

I'd appreciate finding a way to be in touch with them
Thank you
Shushu harshemesh
050-435-0501